05 Apr Product Review: Thieves Cleaning Products
I was recently sent some cleaning products to try out – they were Thieves cleaning concentrate and some living essential oils. I mixed some concentrate with water in a gorgeous glass bottle, and added a few drops of lemon oil.
I must be honest, when I first heard about cleaning your house with essential oils as opposed to chemicals, I was skeptical. However, while on lock-down, I decided to give them a try. The first thing I must comment on is that it feels a lot better cleaning with a clear glass spray bottle than a plastic bottle. The second thing is the scent, it’s lovely, fresh and citrusy. The Thieves cleaning range has a smell like fresh cloves, mixed with the subtle lemon scent, it was a real win for me.
Thieves Household Cleaner
This household cleaner gives you a deep clean when scrubbing, and degreasing —all without harsh chemicals. With its clove-scented spicy-sweet aroma and plant-based formula, Thieves Household Cleaner is safe to use around everyone in your family, including your pets.
The key ingredients in this cleaner are:
- Non-ionic surfactants (Alkyl polyglucoside)
- Anionic surfactants (Sodium methyl-2 sulfolaurate, Disodium 2-sulfolaurate)
- Thieves essential oil blend
The benefits of using this range are:
- The ultra-concentrated, versatile formula, is easy to compile
- Suited for virtually every surface in your home, including carpets, floors, counters, glass, walls, and more. I’ve used it in my oven and on my George Foreman too
- Effective, deep clean without the harsh or dangerous chemicals found in many traditional cleaning products. They also smell great.
- Plant-based formula
- No harsh chemical smell – only the smell of cloves and essential oils
- Non-abrasive solution that rinses clean and leaves no residue
- Safe for septic systems
I would repurchase this product. I was really impressed with how it cleaned and cut through fat and grease.
Would you try an essential oil based cleaning range over a chemical range?