25 Feb Hit me with your best (O)-Shot
Fresh off the release of the cult favourite ‘Fifty Shades Freed’ I know we are all wondering…. How do we as busy business women spice up our time between the sheets? Sexual dysfunction is on the rise with us living such stressful lives. I have the solution for you, and it’s as quick as popping out of the office in your lunch break. Yes, you heard me, you can increase your love life in your next lunch break! Introducing, the O-SHOT!
What is the O-shot?
- Also known as an orgasm-shot
- It is when PRP is injected into a woman’s vagina
- It’s a non-surgical procedure with no downtime
What is PRP?
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
- Blood plasma enriched with platelets.
- PRP contains growth factors that stimulate the healing of soft tissue.
What are the benefits of this shot?
- Rejuvenation of the vagina
- Relief from urinary incontinence
- Reduced pain
- Easier arousal
- Increased lubrication
- Sexual enhancement
- Better orgasms
- G-spot orgasms
Do you need to have a sexual or medical problem to get the O-shot or will it work for anyone looking to improve their love life?
- This shot helps to rejuvenate the vagina
- Women who have had natural birth and feel less sensation during sex
- Women who struggle to orgasm during sex
What sexual or medical problems can the O-shot help treat?
- Vaginal dryness
- Sexual dysfunction
- Urinary incontinence
- Lichen Sclerosis
Who is eligible to get the O-shot?
- Patients need to be over the age of 18
- Patients struggling with low libido, who struggle with vaginal dryness and who have difficulty attaining an orgasm
The procedure in a few easy steps:
The O-shot is a 30-minute procedure.
- Dr Kanaris will assess the patients genitalia and then apply a numbing cream
- Half a tablespoon of blood is drawn from the patients arm, like a blood test
- The blood is spun which isolates the PRP
- A lidocaine injection numbs the clitoris
- PRP is then injected into the clitoris and vagina
- The procedure literally takes 3 minutes
How does the O-shot work?
- PRP stimulates the area it is injected into.
- They lay down new blood vessels, increase sensation of the area and build up collagen.
- In the clitoris they increase sensation by better blood supply to the nerves and area.
- In the vagina they help strengthen the tissue around the urethra (urine outlet pipe) to help with stress urinary incontinence.
- PRP stimulates the regeneration of tissue in the g-spot region, to increase sensation and lubrication.
When will the patient feel the effects of the O-shot?
- Some women feel it immediately, but it can take up to 3 months.
How long will you feel the effects for?
- The average time is 1.5 years
What are the risks with getting the O-shot?
- The risk is very low for patients
- No serious reactions have been reported
How many injections do you get per procedure?
- It varies based on the procedure and patient.
- The woman will usually receive 2 local anesthetic injections and 2 RPR injections in the vaginal and clitoris
Is the O-shot painful?
- Most women don’t feel anything
The history of the O-shot:
- 2011 saw the first O-shot performed in the world
- As this is a trademark procedure, only registered doctors may use this name for the procedure,
- Dr Nicole Kanaris is the South African trainer for the O-shot
- Dr Nicole Kanaris performed the first live O-shot on Monday, 19 February.
Who is Dr Nicole Kanaris?
- Dr Nicole Kanaris is a medical doctor with a special interest in Aesthetic medicine.
- She trained for the O-shot procedure in Beverly Hills in 2016.
- She is the only doctors’ trainer for South Africa.
- There are currently only 9 doctors performing the o-Shot in South Africa. There are over 500 doctors worldwide.
Where can you find Dr Kanaris?
Address: Mode De Vie, Medical & Aesthetics, Eden Meadows Centre, Cnr Van Riebeeck and Modderfontein Road, Greenstone, Johannesburg
Email address: email@example.com
Contact number: 0115240991
All doctors registered are found on the oshot.info website which lists all doctors worldwide.