30 Sep The J Martini
Nothing makes you feel like a million bucks more than sipping on a sophisticated martini. This is the experience I have when I tasted the extremely elegant Nespresso Master Origin Indonesia coffee. For this recipe, I wanted to create an easy-drinking and delicious martini-inspired drink that was rooted in hazelnut and coffee. Who doesn’t love coffee and chocolate? So, here’s the perfect welcome drink for the next party you decide to host – J’Something.
What you Need:
- 1 capsule Nespresso Master Origin Indonesia, brewed as a ristretto
- 1 capsule Nespresso Master Origin Indonesia, brewed as a lungo
- 10 ml Nutella
- 3-4 ice cubes
- Chocolate balls, to garnish Large toothpicks
What to Do:
1. Add the ristretto shot to the Nutella and mix together.
2. Add the lungo coffee to a shaker with the ice cubes and shake until chilled.
3. Add 2-3 ice cubes to a glass and pour the coffee mixture over the ice cubes.
4. Top up with the chilled coffee from the shaker.
5. Serve with a chocolate ball (or two) on a toothpick to garnish.