14 Nov Recipe: Tropical fruit popsicals
With Summer on its way, it’s time to cool things down and this selection of frozen treats made with Rhodes Quality juice and fruit will do just that.
Brighten things up by serving with sprinkles or sprigs of mint and decorate with fresh fruit. This recipe is guaranteed to keep the whole family chilled as the weather heats up. Freeze Rhodes Quality Fruit Juice in popsicle molds for a refreshing treat that kids will love.
Ingredients (Serves 6):
- Fresh fruit of choice or try using Rhodes Quality pineapple pieces
- 1l (4 cups) Rhodes Quality Tropical 100% Fruit Juice
- Peel and thinly slice kiwi fruit, guavas, strawberries or Rhodes Quality pineapple pieces and place in the popsicle molds.
- Pour in the Rhodes Quality Tropical 100% fruit juice. Seal and freeze overnight before serving.
- Cooking Tip: Use your favorite Rhodes Quality Fruit Juice flavor
Is this a recipe you’ll be trying out this Summer?