11 Nov Recipe: Guava Sorbet
This is the perfect Summer sorbet, especially for lazy Sunday family-lunches. You can also try different variations by changing the fruit, or try Rhodes Quality Pineapple and granadilla pulp to switch things up. Brighten things up by serving in colourful cones, add sprinkles or sprigs of mint and decorate with fresh fruit and pretty paper straws. This recipe is guaranteed to keep the whole family chilled as the weather heats up.
- 2 cups of watermelon (cubed and frozen)
- 4 tsp lime juice/lime Cordial
- ¼ tsp Vanilla Essence
- 100ml Rhodes Quality 100% Pineapple Juice
- 2 cups of ice cubes
- Add all the ingredients to a blender
- Blend using the pulse setting
- When the ice has been crushed, transfer to glasses and serve (why not try a mason jar?)
Is this a recipe you will be trying this Summer?
Thanks, Rhodes Quality for the recipe!