08 Dec New product alert: Go blonder lemon miracle masque
Are you looking for a hair masque that will strengthen and protect your hair, that’s also easy to travel with this silly season? Well then you are in luck my beauty, John Frieda has just launched their Sheer blonde, go blonder lemon miracle masque from their sheer blonde range.
This range can be bought from Clicks, so it’s really easy to get your hands on it, hey, you may even be able to use some of those club card points towards your purchase too right.
6 reasons why you should use this masque:
- It’s a masque that’s specifically designed for blonde hair and is formulated using BlondeMend™ technology. It also uses lovely lemon oil.
- It strengthens, protects and restores fragile and damaged hair fibers before and after lightening (bleaching) and it creates new bonds onto fragile hair.
- It’s safe to use on natural or colour treated hair, including highlights and lowlights. It’s non-colour depositing and ammonia and peroxide-free.
- It comes in a handy 100ml tube making it easy to take with you on holiday.
- At R115,95 it’s an affordable masque
- Being available at Clicks means its easy to get your hands o the product.
If you’re a blonde who loves that eye-catching sun-kissed blonde hair (without the damage) then you need to try this range. Simply use this range before and after lightening hair treatments and throughout your colour cycle to restore damaged fibers. To be clear, this masque is not a lightening masque, it does not lighten hair, it strengthens and protects the hair.