- 200g Free Range Beef Mince
- 200g Portabella Mushrooms
- One bun per burger
- 4g Finely Chopped Parsley
- 4g Hudson’s Secret Burger Spice60 Egg
METHOD FOR BURGER PATTY
- Chop the parsley finely.
- Chop the portabella mushrooms into small pieces, but not too fine (to retain texture)
- Flash-fry the mushrooms before adding them to the mince
- Mix the mushrooms, beef mince, chopped portabella mushrooms, parsley and Hudson’s burger spice together
- Add egg and combine thoroughly.
- Shape the mixture into a ball and either pan-fry or cook in an air fryer.
OVEN-ROASTED TOMATOES AND MUSHROOMS
60g Cherry Tomatoes
60g Portabella Mushrooms
100ml Olive Oil
Salt & Pepper
- Chop the Portabella mushrooms into quarters.
- Place cherry tomatoes and Portabella mushrooms on a grease-proof baking sheet.
- Season with salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil.
- Add thyme and rosemary and place in oven at 200°C for 10-12 min
TO SERVE THE BURGER
- Butter the buns with garlic butter (quality store-bought will do)
- Place fresh rocket on the bottom bun
- Place your burger patty on top of rocket
- Spoon on the roasted tomatoes and mushrooms over the patty.
- Top with parmesan shaving and drizzle with truffle aioli.
- Finish it off with the garlic-buttered top bun.