Autumn is here and so is the season for sniffles. It’s important to start taking a daily multivitamin if you aren’t already. I’ve been trying a new range of supplements by a brand called Vitamin Me.
This new vitamin brand offers a personalised vitamin cocktail, using high-quality ingredients, backed by top pharmacology professionals that’ll best suit your body. It really is convenience in a bottle. Before you create a vitamin cocktail for your specific needs take a quick 5-minute online wellness quiz https://vitaminme.co.za/wellness-quiz/ to assess exactly what you need to perform at your peak.
Some of the vitamin cocktails on offer are specially designed for;
- Debloating and digestion: alleviates bloating, promotes clear glowing skin, and encourages a healthy digestive system
- Sleep and anxiety: improves sleeplessness and insomnia, alleviates feelings of anxiety, and promotes healthy sleeping patterns
- Daily vitamin: improves energy levels, supports strong hair, nails, and bones, and promotes a healthy immune system
- Energy and mood: promotes eye, brain, and heart health, diminishes mood swing tendencies, and increases energy levels
- Omega 3 and power: to reduce the risk of heart disease, plays an important role in brain development and promotes improved neurological function
- Hair growth and strength: boosts hair growth, restores volume, strength, and shine, and helps to maintain normal healthy hair
- Skin clarity and glow: Promotes clear, glowing skin, relieves symptoms of breakouts, and supports skin radiance and glow.
- PMS support and hormone balance: relieves PMS symptoms, reduces menstrual cycle irregularity, and promotes a healthy hormone balance
Reasons why we recommend this range:
1. This is a vitamin regime designed for your personal wellness journey
2. Industry-leading vitamin formulations + highest-quality ingredients
3. 90-day-money-back guarantee should you be dissatisfied with your results
4. Built for convenience: online consultation, ordering + delivery to your door
5. Complimentary consultation with our team of skilled nutritionists
6. Subscription packages so you never miss a day, pause or cancel at any time
7. ethically-sourced ingredients, environmentally friendly and fully-recyclable packaging
8. Delivery across South Africa, free delivery for monthly subscription orders
What I love about the range:
- You don’t get reflux after using the vitamins later
- I didn’t feel nauseous at all, which can happen with vitamins that have zinc in them
- I felt great, happy, and healthy while using them
- I love the personalised stickers, dieticians advice, and online quizzes
- It’s great that they’re delivered straight to your door, so you don’t have to go out and get them
You’re looking at about R269 a month for these vitamins and they can be purchased from https://vitaminme.co.za/
P.S. they give you a chart, that you put a sticker on daily to keep you motivated and on track. But I decided to use my stickers to decorate my bottle J that’s what keeps me motivated and on track, LOL.