This dish is sure to warm up these chilly Autumn evenings we’ve been having of late!
- 1 Tbsp olive or neutral oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 50g yellow curry paste (1 sachet)
- 1 x 400ml tin coconut milk
- 250ml fish stock
- A small handful of lime leaves
- 700g firm white boneless fish fillets, cut into large pieces
- 250g white button mushrooms, sliced
- 150g fine green beans, trimmed
- 150g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander leaves
- Sliced chilli, to serve
- Lime wedges, to serve
- Heat oil in a large saucepan and fry the onion until tender. Add curry paste. Stir-fry for 2 minutes until fragrant. Add coconut milk, fish stock, and lime leaves. Simmer until the sauce reduces and thickens slightly.
- Reduce heat to low and add the mushrooms, green beans, and tomatoes. Cook for 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Gently add the fish and cook for about 5 minutes. Add lime juice. Stir gently to combine but be careful not to break up the delicate fish.
- Serve curry with steamed basmati rice/cauliflower rice and a sprinkle of fresh coriander and chili.