- 45ml oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 45ml curry powder
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 20ml Turmeric
- pinch cinnamon
- 1 bay leaf
- 15ml tomato paste
- 500g Mixed mushrooms
- 750g baby potatoes, cooked, peeled and cut into quarters
- salt and pepper
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry onion until soft and lightly brown.
- Add curry powder, garlic, turmeric, cinnamon and bay leaf and lightly fry for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add tomato paste, stir until mixed.
- Add the mushrooms and cook gently till tender.
- Add mushroom curry mixture to the potatoes and gently simmer until cooked through.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with a green salad