- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 250g white button mushrooms, quartered
- 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar glaze
- 50g rocket
- 50g baby spinach
- 250g strawberries, sliced
- 100g feta cheese, crumbled
- Handful fresh basil leaves
- 50g pistachios, roughly chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat olive oil in a large frying pan.
- Cook mushrooms very briefly until just tender.
- Add them to a bowl with the balsamic glaze.
- Toss to coat well and season with a little salt and black pepper.
- To the bowl add the rocket, baby spinach, strawberries and feta.
- Toss gently to coat.
- Plate salad on desired platter.
- Scatter with basil leaves, chopped pistachios and serve.
This recipe is sponsored by SAMFA