If you’re new to the blog, I wanted to share a few fun things about myself and about my blog, that you probably didn’t know. I would love to hear all about you too.
1. My blog is going to start giving more business advice and tips. It’s a direction I’ve been wanting to take the blog in for a while now. Picture topics like how to ask your boss for a raise, and the like. Let me know what topics you would like me to cover in this regard.
2. I’m about to become a 2021 bride, in September. I am so so so excited about this. Oh, expect to see some wedding planning tips coming up on the blog too. Let me know if you have any questions around this topic too.
3. I’ve put myself through two diplomas, a degree and my honours in marketing management, all while working full time. I take my work seriously and I love what I do. I really want to be successful and great at whatever I do work wise, I never want to fail. That is why I’m really open to feedback, I’m always looking to improve.
4. My favourite food is Italian, and Asian, I’ve also never turned down an opportunity to enjoy some sushi. However I only enjoy salmon sushi.
5. The next few places on my bucket list (when it’s safe to travel again) are Iceland, the Maldives, Thailand and Russia. My favourite party destination is Mykonos, Greece. My favourite city as a tourist is Paris (I loved Disney World, the pana chocolat, the sight seeing and the art). The city I would want to move to is London, there’s just so much to do there and everything just works.
6. I’m more of a coffee type of girl than a tea person. Although I don’t hate tea, I usually have ig at night before bed. I’ll always opt for rooibos or herbal teas. But given the option, I’ll always choose coffee (during the day at-least).
7. I’m a huge over-thinker, and super sensitive. I always try to portray confidence though, no matter how I feel. Fake it until you make it baby. If someone insults me, I can think about it for hours and it hurts me deeply. I’m working on how to brush this off and not let other people’s actions affect me as deeply.
8. I love colourful statement earrings, bright lipsticks and colourful clothing. I don’t know why I’m like this 🤣
9. I’m engaged to a doctor and it’s not nearly as glamorous as you would think it is. Although it will be cool to say that I’m a doctors wife and to use the hashtag married to medicine. I mainly blog when dr bae is working night shifts at the hospital.
10. I have a massive sweet tooth. I’ll choose cake, brownies, chocolate and sweets over a full meal anyway. I don’t know why. I wanna have a hot body, but I also wanna eat a jar of Nutella with a spoon.