Serves 4 – 6
- 10ml olive oil
- 15ml butter
- 150g button or portabellini mushrooms, quartered
- 100g baby mushrooms
- 5ml paprika
- 5ml ground cumin
- salt and milled black pepper
- 500g roasted butternut, cubed
- 125g feta cheese
- 45ml dukkah
- 50g flaked almonds, toasted and crumbled
- 45ml fresh coriander, chopped
Phyllo Pot Pies
- 45ml olive oil
- 6 sheets phyllo pastry, trimmed into large squares
- 30ml white sesame seeds
Fresh coriander leaves
- Heat the oil and butter in a pan and fry the mushrooms and button mushrooms for 5 minutes.
- Add the paprika and ground cumin and cook for 2 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and add the remaining ingredients.
- Gently combine and set aside.
Phyllo Pot Pies:
- Preheat the oven to 200°
- Brush the sheets of phyllo pastry lightly with olive oil and arrange them on top of each other in an overlapping stack.
- Place the cooled filling in the center of the pastry and enclose the filling in the pastry.
- Brush the top with olive oil and scatter the sesame seeds over the top.
- Transfer the pie to a baking sheet and bake for 20 – 30 minutes, or until golden and crispy.
*This post is sponsored by SAMFA