SMEG rose gold kettle or toaster:
Looking to club in with your siblings/cousins to purchase the foodie in your life something special? Consider investing in a luxurious SMEG kettle or toaster. Only the best kitchen appliances made it onto our foodie gift guide and these appliances are definitely lust-worthy. This brand combines iconic style with innovative technical design and attention to detail. The kettle holds 1.7l of water and the toaster offers 6 browning levels and 3 pre-set programs.
Available from leading retailers, R3 899 each
2. Le Creuset’s new limited edition marble collection:
Le Creuset’s NEW Marble 1L Coffee Press and 400ml Seattle Mug are the perfect companions for any coffee lover in your life. The great thing is that this range is now available in a limited edition Marble Collection which also includes the 24cm signature round casserole from the enameled cast iron cookware range.
- Seattle mug: R299.00
- Coffee press: R1 399.00
- Signature round casserole dish: R6 299.00
Available in-store or online.
3. Nespresso Essenza Mini and Aeroccino bundle:
This is an extremely light and compact bundle for the ultimate coffee connesiour. This bundle includes a mini coffee machine, and a stand-alone aeroccino milk frother so you can create a delicious milk-based drink.
Available from Woolworths/Makro/Take-a-lot and other leading retailers for R2699, only available in red and black
4. Baskiti hanging storage baskets:
These handwoven Baskiti hanging baskets are beautiful displays of art! They’re great for storing fruit, vegetables, bread, and other consumables. Single baskets: R299 and basket liner: R85
5. Grey marble cheese set:
Wow, your guests with delicious cheeses while serving them using only the finest utensils. The grey marble cheese set is a must-have for any entertainer. R340 from Poetry online or in-store.
6. Marble and wood condiment set:
This premium range condiment set will add that finishing touch of class to any dining occasion. The bowls are made from marble and are placed on a wooden stand. R299, available from Mr. Price online or in-store.
7. Country road tea towel:
This 100% cotton tea towel is a colourful addition to the kitchen, made from soft, absorbent cotton. R89.00 from Woolworths online or in-store
8. Ginato Gin:
Ginato Gin expertly combines the finest quality produce from world-renowned terroir. It’s this combination of three core ingredients – juniper, citrus, and grapes – sourced from all corners of Italy that create Ginato’s trinity of provenance, the very spirito d’Italia. Ginato Pompelmo is a fresh, bright gin distilled using the peel of sun-ripened Sicilian pink grapefruit and blended with juniper berries and the finest Sangiovese grapes. Ginato Clementino expertly combines the finest Nebbiolo grapes, juniper berries, and Southern-Italian clementines that give the liquid its signature, vibrant orange colour. 00 available at Checkers Liquor shop, PnP Liquor, and other good bottle stores.
9. LINDOR Crackers:
These crackers are filled with irresistibly smooth LINDOR truffles in a golden, assorted option and comes in a new milk chocolate option too – ideal for the perfect festive table setting at your Christmas dinner. LINDOR Milk Cracker, 87.5g R64.95 at all good retailers
10. GD chocolate nutritiously delicious chocolate loaded logs:
The healthy girl with a sweet tooth in your life will really appreciate these treats. These chocolates are guilt-free and packed with nutrients.
- Collagen Loaded Log: Lusciously chewy, with a deliciously malty flavour, this loaded log contains collagen and Vitamin C (which promotes collagen production in the body), providing a collagen boost essential for great-looking skin, hair, and nails.
- Vitamin C Loaded Log: Tart, yet sweet with a tangy citrus zing, this log sparkles on the tongue. We can’t think of a more exquisite way to get your daily dose.
- Maca Moringa Loaded Log: With its marzipan-texture and sweet, malted-nutty taste, this log is an energy boost that lasts, sustaining you for hours. Maca’s mood-improving energy shot plus Moringa’s abundant phytonutrients will see you through until dinner-time.
R24.75 each, packed with only healthy and flavourful goodness.