I have been craving a mushroom risotto since I had one in Paris. I made one tonight and it was outstanding! Here’s how you can make one too.
- A punnet of mushrooms
- 2 cups of risotto rice
- 4 cups of chicken stock
- Truffle oil
- 1 onion
- Olive oil
- Garlic and spices
- a cup of Parmesan
- Chop up one onion and fry it in a pan with some olive oil.
- Add the risotto rice and stir for a minute until the rice becomes translucent.
- Add a cup of chicken stock and stir, once it dissolves add another cup, continue until all 4 cups are finished and the risotto is creamy yet still a little aldente.
- Fry the mushrooms in another pan with some olive oil, garlic, and spices
- Add the mushrooms to the risotto and add in the grated parmesan
- Serve and then add truffle oil to taste