Today, more people are experiencing chronic stress and adult acne than ever before. Coincidence? Not according to the skin health experts at Dermalogica and The International Dermal Institute. Across the globe, the modern pace of life has increased dramatically, yet the body’s biochemistry has not changed much since the Stone Age. The resulting chronic stress and hormonal imbalances, combined with environmental shifts and our busy lifestyles, are causing more breakouts and accelerated signs of skin aging.
Adult acne is particularly prevalent in adult women, who face rising socio-economic pressures to work outside the home while growing and maintaining a functioning household. Is this an “epidemic”, as some dermatologists call it, or “the new normal”? At Dermalogica, we recognise that changing times call for changing skincare, which is why we redesigned the current mediBac range and also introduced NEW! AGE Bright Clearing Serum and AGE Bright Spot Fader.
AGE bright clearing serum This active, highly-concentrated brightening clearing serum exfoliates to help prevent premature breakouts and accelerates cell turnover to help reduce signs of skin aging.
• Salicylic Acid, a Beta Hydroxy Acid, helps reduce breakouts to clear skin.
• Phytoactives from Resurrection Plant, known for its ability to survive extreme dehydration, hydrate, and smooth skin.
• Niacinamide works together with White Shiitake Mushroom to promote brighter, more even skin tone.
• AGE Bright™ Complex works with the skin’s natural microbiome for clearer, brighter skin. how to use Apply a thin layer on cleansed skin and allow it to dry. Use all over the face and under recommended Moisturiser twice a day, as needed. availability & price AGE Bright Clearing Serum comes in a 30 ml bottle at authorised Dermalogica stockists, concept stores and at dermalogica.co.za
Price | R1 195 NEW! AGE bright clearing serum clears away breakouts while brightening skin to reduce signs of premature aging. AGE bright spot fader.
AGE bright spot fader This two-in-one brightening spot treatment helps reduce the appearance of active breakouts and the marks they leave behind.
• Salicylic Acid works to clear breakouts.
• Niacinamide and Resorcinol work synergistically to fade post-breakout marks, improving uneven skin tone.
• AGE Bright™ Complex reduces visible skin aging and helps prevent over-drying. how to use Apply directly upon first signs of breakouts. Reapply twice a day until spots fades. availability & price AGE Bright Spot Fader comes in a 15 ml tube at authorised Dermalogic stockists, concept stores and at dermalogica.co.za.
Price | R849
Dermalogica products are vegan-friendly, cruelty-free, gluten-free, and formulated without artificial fragrances or colours.
Is this a product you would try?