The cult classic Eight Hour® Cream celebrates its 88th Anniversary with a major dose of love, now in a limited edition collaboration with #lovewall muralist James Goldcrown
I saw this new range in stores in October and I’ve finally got my hands on an Eight Hour Cream and Lip Balm for myself. The packaging of this range is phenominal.
Let me tell you a little bit about where the design came from. A little love can go a long way, so it makes sense that Elizabeth Arden’s famous Eight Hour® Cream, the beloved multitasking beauty balm, is celebrating its 88thAnniversary with the healing power of love. Elizabeth Arden has partnered with internationally acclaimed muralist James Goldcrown, best known for his Insta-famous #lovewall, to create a unified message of love and healing through the new Limited Edition Love Heals x Eight Hour® Collection.
From Los Angeles and around the world, James Goldcrown is praised for spreading a graffiti gospel of positivity through his colorful, heart-filled art. “This collection is a daily testament to the healing power of love, one that you can carry with you everywhere,” says Goldcrown. “That’s something that we definitely need in the world right now, and these happiness-infused designs will spread the love to everyone who carries them.”
I know I feel great when I see these products in my handbag. While I’m familiar with the cream, I have not tried the lip balm yet, so I’m keen to try that out.
There are an infinite number of ways to use this classic, all-in-one beauty balm, but here are 8 fabulous ones that have made it a must-have for 88 years:
- Skin Saviour: Relieves minor skin irritations, chapped, and dry skin, peeling or flaking due to minor burns, sunburn, windburn, scrapes and abrasions.
- Glow Maker: Creates a dewy afterglow on eyes, cheeks, lips, collarbones and even legs
- First-Class Thirst Quencher: Boost in-flight moisture to combat dehydrated travel skin
- Mane Benefits: Smooth strands and moisturize dry ends
- Cuticle Conditioner: Soften dry cuticles to keep them smooth and beautifully manicured
- Foot Fixer: Smooth rough heels and soften soles for barefoot beauty in every season
- After-Sun Soother: The ideal after-sun treatment to calm dry, sun-exposed skin
- Brow Tamer: Define, neaten and smooth for the perfect arch
Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant Love Heals Limited Edition, R299.00
Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Lip Protectant Stick SPF15 Love Heals Limited Edition, R235.00
Keep an eye out on my social pages for more info and a mini review once I’ve had a chance to try this new product out