In 1990, Elizabeth Arden forever changed the skincare industry with the introduction of Ceramide Capsules—the first of its kind bio-engineered, skin-identical ceramides available in a single-dose capsule format. With over 25 years of leadership and 46+ awards worldwide for its capsule technology, Elizabeth Arden now introduces the next revolution in skincare – Retinol Ceramide Capsules Line Erasing Night Serum. I don’t know about you but I am all for trying products that are going to make me look 21 again.
Now I’m sure you’re asking, but Tam, how does it work? This is how….
RETINOL + CERAMIDE
The new Retinol Ceramide Capsules combine the line-erasing benefits of Retinol with the moisture-boosting repair benefits of Ceramides. Together, they visibly diminish the look of lines and wrinkles, improve skin texture, tone, and clarity to reveal dramatically younger-looking skin. By leveraging these complementary technologies, this product is able to provide visible results while helping to protect against the dryness that can be indicative of Retinol products. Sounds like a botox effect without the needles if you ask me, this is my kind of treatment.
IS YOUR RETINOL WORKING FOR YOU?
As powerful as Retinol is, it is extremely sensitive to light and air which can affect its stability. The monodose capsule format allows for targeted and precise dosage, and along with a meticulous manufacturing process it helps to protect Retinol from light and air exposure, ensuring the potency of every application. So much so that in stability testing,[*] the Retinol in these capsules was 76% more potent compared to its non-encapsulated equivalent. Now those are results that I can live with.
- Ceramides 2 & 3 help replenish skin’s natural ceramides to reinforce its moisture barrier.
- Retinol enhances skin’s natural collagen to visibly reduce lines and wrinkles.
- Youth-Restoring Peptides promote wrinkle smoothing and improve the appearance of skin tone and elasticity.
- Avocado, Sunflower Seed, and Olive Oils impart skin with moisturizing and skin conditioning benefits.
- 96% agree skin looks healthy
- 94% saw visible improvement in skin’s texture
- 94% agree skin looks more youthful and radiant
- 91% agree skin tone looks more even
- 87% saw visibly reduced wrinkles
- 85% agree pores look minimized
Gently twist tab twice to open capsule. Smooth serum over cleansed face and neck nightly before your moisturizer for remarkably smoother, retexturized skin.
Retinol Ceramide Capsules Line Erasing Night Serum, 60 capsules R965.00
Retinol Ceramide Capsules Line Erasing Night Serum, 30 capsules R565.00
24 September 2018 in selected department stores
If anyone is keen, it’s my birthday on 7 October and you are more than welcome to purchase this for me as a gift. I will not deny myself the fountain of youth in my last year in my 20’s.
[*] Based on tests predictive of 10 month shelf life.
[†] Based on a US consumer study of 54 women aged 30-70 after 8 weeks of use.