For me, this spicy latte inspired by Nespresso Master Origin India is all about comfort. When I experienced the subtle spicy notes of this coffee, I automatically pictured myself on a couch sipping on a warm, tall latte reminiscing on how good life is. This recipe was primarily inspired by the idea of a chai latte but making it that much better by adding coffee, of course – J’Something.
What you Need:
- 1 capsule Nespresso Master Origin India, brewed as an espresso
- 1 cardamom pod, crushed 1⁄2 clove
- Crushed 1⁄2 cinnamon stick
- Crushed Pinch of nutmeg
- 150 ml frothed milk
- 1 tsp honey Cinnamon to garnish
What to Do:
- 1. Brew the coffee and add to a shaker.
- 2. Add the cardamom, clove, cinnamon and nutmeg, and shake.
- 3. Pour honey into a glass, then top with the frothed milk.
- 4. Pour a shot of the spiced coffee down the side of the glass to create a layered effect.
- 5. Sprinkle with a little cinnamon and serve.
- *Serves 1