As you know, I am really enjoying the O Nutricia Collagen so I will be publishing a few recipe’s from their site to make your collagen journey more exciting!
This is 3/3 recipes that I will be publishing.
To see the other two recipes please look here:
This year has started off with a meetings, plans and on-boarding new team members has resulted in a couple of after hours needed and it’s only the third week of January. We don’t always have time to prepare exciting treats for ourselves but this quick recipe is sure to give you the satisfaction of enjoying a sweet treat, while getting your daily collagen intake in. A woman’s collagen levels start to deplete after the age of 25 so it’s important to supplement to keep your skin, hair and nails looking as beautiful as you feel
How to make some Collagen Protein Bars, all the satisfaction, with none of the guilt.
- 2 cups medjool dates
- 2 scoops O Nutricia collagen peptides powder
- ¾ cup raw cashew nuts
- 2 TBSP cocoa powder
- ¼ cup sugar free peanut butter or almond butter
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup desiccated coconut flakes
- Line a 30cm rectangle dish with baking paper.
- Blend all ingredients until smooth and so that it clumps into a ball.
- Pour the mixture into the lined dish and firmly press the mixture with your hands into the dish. You can use baking paper to press the mixture flat.
- Cover with cling wrap and refrigerate for 30 mins.
- Cut into rectangle pieces with a knife and serve (Store in a refrigerator in an air tight container).
Recommended selling price of O Nutricia Collagen Powder is R350 for a one months supply.
For more information visit http://onutricia.co.za/
Image supplied by O Nutricia, this post was not paid for