After the age of 25, a woman’s collagen levels start to deplete, so you need to start supplementing your collagen levels so that you can continue living your best life. I am have seen great results with the O Nutricia Collagen and I’m really enjoying this journey with them. I will be publishing a few recipe’s from their website to make your collagen journey a little bit more adventurous! This is 2/3 recipes that I will be publishing.
To see the first recipe post I wrote, please view it over here:
We don’t always have time to prepare exciting, healthy treats for ourselves but this quick recipe is sure to give you the satisfaction of enjoying a treat, while getting your daily collagen intake in.
How to make some delicious collagen bites, all the satisfaction, with none of the guilt!
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 scoop of O Nutricia collagen
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp of xylitol
- ¼ cup broken walnuts
- 50ml salted butter
- 2 tbsp boiled water
- ¼ cup coconut cream
- Heat your non stick pan on high heat. Slightly toast the pumpkin seeds, walnuts and coconut, till golden brown.
- In a medium pan, melt the butter and xylitol. Add the water, collagen and coconut cream. Allow the sauce to form bubbles and thicken.
- Add the seed mixture to the sauce and mix well.
- Scoop into a truffle mould.
- Allow to cool and set for 2 – 3 hours.
For more information visit http://onutricia.co.za/
Recommended selling price of the O Nutricia powder is R350 for a one months supply
Have you tried using collagen powder before? Did it work for you? I would love to hear more about your experience. Especially if you have used the O Nutricia powder that I am currently trialing.
Image supplied by O Nutricia, this post is not paid for