I am almost as obsessed with the O Nutricia Collagen as I am with chocolate, I am loving the results I am already seeing and it’s only been month one of using this range. In order to assist, I’m publishing a few recipe’s from their site to make your collagen journey more exciting!
This year has started off with a bang, strategies needed to be written, plans needed to be finalised and someone needed to do it all. We don’t always have time to prepare exciting treats for ourselves but this quick recipe is sure to give you the satisfaction of enjoying a sweet treat, while getting your daily collagen intake in.
How to make a 1 minute chocolate mug cake
- 1 TBSP almond flour and butter
- A heaped TBSP O Nutricia collagen
- One egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 TBSP cocoa powder and Xylitol
- Put all the ingredients in a mug and mix with a tablespoon until well combined.
- Microwave for 1 minute. Remove from microwave and check if it’s properly cooked. You might need a few more seconds to cook it properly. I like to microwave the cake for another 10 secs.
- Melt some dark lindt chocolate and pour it over your cake. Serve while warm
Post your pics trying this recipe and tag it’s a Sher thing for a shout out!
Recommended selling price of O Nutricia Collagen powder is R350 for a one months supply
For more information visit http://onutricia.co.za/
Image supplied by O Nutricia, this post was not paid for